Like the agile methodology in project management, the scrum framework focuses on short sprints that increases value to the core of a business. In this session, I am going to explain how a team can work together and can focus on a short-term goal to build complex Drupal project in the complex environment. Further, I will also talk about the ways to use the scrum methodologies in Drupal project management.
I highly recommend checking out and utilizing a burndown chart as it helps development team to check the live status of the project, which can be monitored by the top management. This helps management to predict how efficiently the team is working and how they can meet the deadline. These scrum ceremonies tips are crucial for boosting your team's productivity and being more efficient. I also recommend a do, doing, and done ways to effectively organize your team’s project.
- Estimating the user story by planning poker
- Sprint planning and backlog refinement methods
- Unique ways to conduct Daily stand-up
- Make self-organized and cross-functioning drupal development teams
- Retrospective conducting way that helps the team to inspect and adapt changes
Who should attend this session:
Everyone who is involved in Drupal projects!
- Project managers
- Drupal Developer
- Quality Assurance team
Blogs: email@example.com, medium.com/@nikhilanant