The ELK stack – Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana – is a popular combination for aggregating, filtering and visualising data from multiple log streams. This presentation will demonstrate how to use ELK with Drupal. You will see data being filtered on the fly with lots of pretty graphs.
This presentation will show how we set up ELK for Drupal and PHP log analysis.
The presentation will cover:
- An introduction to the components of the ELK Stack & Docker
- Installing ELK using Docker Containers
- Installing and redirecting Syslogs to ELK
- Working with Kibana dev console
- Creation of visualizations and dashboard in Kibana