We only have 8 hours a day! I don’t believe this is true when you LOVE your WORK. And even if it were true, I would like to ensure my health and productivity are in perfect condition and efficiency is optimized with just 8 hours a day.
Being a Project Manager, managing multiple projects at a time, I used to find it extremely difficult to do EVERYTHING today. And while I was struggling with my own problems, I probably never realized - my teams were not in their best shapes.
Fortunately, with experience and a lot of experimentation, I have learned to optimize my own productivity and thereafter discovered techniques to ensure THE TEAMS are healthy and happy.
Through this talk, I would like to share some of the simplest(yet ignored) ways to care for your teams and know what to fix and when to fix, If something is wrong.
OVERVIEW OF THE SESSION
- Problems faced at the time of managing multiple projects/teams - examples that apply to almost all of us
- How to deal with these problems? Effective, tested sure-shot ways
- How to improve at managing the teams without sparing an extra minute a day?
- How to ensure Team health is not just improved, but also maintained throughout the project phases?
- Tools and techniques to use when it comes to team management, without sidelining project management
- Ways to make everyone from the team happy!! (It’s difficult to ensure EVERYONE is happy, but not IMPOSSIBLE)