Layout Builder is a new experimental module for Drupal 8 and is a next big thing for Drupal. It is going to change how site builders work with Drupal. In this session, we're going to dig into this new tool and how it's going to change your site building for the better.
Prerequisite for attendees:
- Basic knowledge of Drupal 8.
In this session we'll cover:
- Overview of Layout Builder and Field Layout modules.
- Entities that can be added to layouts.
- Adding different layouts for different content types.
- Adding different layouts for different nodes in a single content type.
- Creating custom layouts using Layout API and using them in Layout Builder.
- An understanding of how the layout builder is going to work.
- Would be able to build sites quickly with just some drag-and-drops and selections.