Prerequisite for attendees :
Attendees having a very basic knowledge about restful API's and Drupal 8.
Session Details/Overview :
GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data. GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.
Session Details :
- What is GraphQL?
- Why choose GraphQL over REST, JsonAPI, or others?
- Use built-in Drupal 8 modules to combine the flexibility of GraphQL with Drupal.
- Extend your schema with custom plugins.
- Features of GraphQL.
- How to create API using GraphQL?
- Operations of GraphQL.
- What will be the features of GraphQL?