Navigating all of the DevOps tools and techniques available can be a daunting task, even for the most seasoned DevOps engineers. The DevOps landscape is always evolving - new tools surface, old tools get either out-performed or un-supported, tried and true tools gain new features and new footing.
The goal of this session is to surface the best mix of DevOps "things" that are a best (or close to best) solution for real-world development team scenarios.
We will cover some basic topics, define some common use-cases, then apply DevOps approaches that would best fit the technical and business needs in the scenario.
About the session:
- Need of DevOps
- Scope (complex projects. integrations with Jenkins)
- How Jenkins work live Demo
- Jenkins integration(Usecase, workflow)
- DevOps tool implementation profiles (self-hosted, hybrid solutions)
- Environmental considerations (skills, time / budget constraints, requirements)
- Project Management methods (Agile / Scrum, Kanban)
Who should attend this session:
Everyone who is involved in Drupal projects!
- Technical Project Managers
- Business Owners
- Development Team
- Testing Team
- DevOps approaches integrating Jenkins.
- Terms and Terminology that can resonate beyond the DevOps.
- DevOps solution is close to your needs as a starting point.