Can you read this description clearly?
There is a need to include them and develop an accessible web experience for them.
In this session we will learn about :
1. Creating WCAG compliant web experiences.
2. Thinking by putting yourselves in the place of disabled people.
3. Testing your website for accessibility issues.
4. Fixing very common accessibility issues.
- How important it is to develop using the accessibility first approach and having empathy for the differently abled people.
- Tackling most common accessibility issues head-on with real-world examples and use cases.