Software Engineers are often taught to program so that to get things work. This session will try to break that notion and help you to see programming as an Art.
The session will cover the following:
- Aesthetics of Code and its Relevance
- Different perspectives of Beauty
- Rules that make things beautiful
- Things to consider for writing beautiful code
- Some Examples of Bad Code / Good Code
After attending the session, the audience will be apprised of the following:
- Thoughts on some of the different aspects of writing beautiful code.
- Helps to understand the importance of writing beautiful code
Prerequisite for attendees
As such there is no pre-requisite; however basic programming knowledge would be beneficial: