Automated software testing is the best way to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage using open source tool - Selenium.
In this session we will learn how to automate web applications for testing purposes.
- Manual testing vs Automation testing
- Need for Automation
- Steps required to start Automation
- Introduction to Selenium - Open Source Testing tool
- Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Framework and how it works
- Integration with Maven and TestNG
- Demo on a sample project using Selenium Webdriver
- Writing maintainable and reusable Selenium test scripts for regressions
- Advantages of using Automation
- Limitations of Selenium
What you will learn:
You will learn how important it is to do automated web testing and how you can save cost / time using one of the automated tools like Selenium.