Why you should attend:
- Introduction to Agile Mindset.
- Advantages of Agile methodologies over other traditional models (eg: Waterfall, V model, Spiral etc.).
- Understand where the team is going wrong.
- Be more productive with Agile.
Agile helps Software projects to be successful with continuous development, quick delivery and feedback mechanisms in customer's competitive advantage.
It helps technology team to work closely with business throughout development cycle in order to build high quality and reliable products.
It is easy to find out what Agile mindset means and how it works but when it comes to implementation in project teams, we tend to miss on the guiding principles and core values due to ignorance, resulting in Agile teams to fail, and blaming Agile!
The session will contain:
- What is Agile Mindset and it's importance.
- How is it better than the traditional process.
- Where do we lack and how to overcome.
- Benefits of following Agile Mindset.