CSS animations make it possible to animate transitions from one CSS style configuration to another.
Topics that will be covered in the session are :
- What is CSS Animation.
- Configuring the Animation.
- Defining the Animation sequence using Keyframes.
- Demo if time permits.
Along with the CSS Animation, session will include the SVG animation. Which will be useful for animating SVG graphics. Useful points that will be covered in the session are :
- What are SVGs.
- What are animation in SVGs.
- Why use SVG animation.
- Advantages of SVG animation.
- Tools performing SVG animation.